Thursday, February 25, 2016

All the firsts lead to a new blog

So this is the year of firsts! I am on my own for the first time in over 41 years. I feel that I now need my own traveling blog to assist me psychologically, to heal, and to move on while I'm rolling those wheels down the road pulling my precious Casita, Tara accompanied by my two dogs, Odin and Cassie. Please bookmark the new blog address for Casita Kamala Sunshine Travels Continues at http://www.casitakamala.net/ and read my first post. If you want to make sure that you get each and every post I write (because I write so well (insert wink)) I have a spot where you can sign up to receive the posts via email!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your posts, they have been a pleasure to read. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing well, thank you! Still traveling with the Casita although writing less.

      Delete
  2. Kamala, I am glad to hear that you are well and still "out-there" . I'll keep an eye out for new posts.
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete